The 5 best baby registries in Australia
One of the nicest things about having a baby is all the gifts people will give you. Unfortunately, this often means ending up with double-ups and even things you don’t really want or need. With a baby registry, this problem takes care of itself: you get to compile a wishlist of items you need for your little one and also track items that have already been bought. Which means no more duplicates!
Oh and check out our list of free baby samples, you might be able to get some of your wishlist for free.
So, what are some of the best baby registries in Australia?
1. Amazon Baby Baby Registry/Wishlist
Amazon is a reputable platform with one of the largest amounts of listed baby products. You can easily log in using an existing Amazon account, and then create a list of your preferred newborn essentials. Your registry can be private, shared, or public, and you can opt to share the direct link with your friends and family.
An alternative to this is to have those closest to you search for your wishlist by entering a few personal details.
- Amazon offers a completion discount – a 10% discount on select items on your list (15% for Prime members)
- Amazon provides you with curated lists for inspiration
- They have a 30-day return policy
- They offer a wide selection of products
- To be eligible for the 2-day guaranteed delivery, you need to subscribe for Amazon Prime.
2. Baby Bunting Registry
Baby Bunting is a popular baby store that offers a gift registry that can be filled in-store, online, or via their mobile phone app.
To get started, simply sign up for a free Baby Bunting account and activate the gift registry function on your account settings. You can then browse the site as you normally would, and if you find something you like, just click the “Add to Gift Registry” button.
- You can share your registry via Facebook, email, or text message from the app or website.
- They have a dedicated app for android and iPhone that allows you to scan items in the physical Baby Bunting shop.
- The site features thousands of items from a wide variety of brands.
- You can’t add items from outside of the Baby Bunting site.
3. David Jones Baby Registry
David Jones is a beloved Australian department store with an impressive selection of baby products. You can sign up for their registry either in-store or online. You can find a handy printable baby checklist as well as a selection of the most popular nursery items on their website.
Get started with your baby registry by signing up for a free account or logging in with your details if you are a David Jones member.
- You have the option to set up your registry in-store or on their website. This option is also available to friends and family.
- Take advantage of their complimentary in-store consultation services – get expert advice on compiling your wishlist
- If there are items on your wishlist that are not purchased, you get 10-20% off them
- They offer a gift-wrapping service but it costs extra
4. Baby Kingdom Baby Registry
Baby Kingdom is a platform that offers a large selection of products as well as a gift registry program that is available both in-store and online.
If something on your wishlist is not available, Baby Kingdom will not only offer an alternative but also go as far as placing a special order to see if they can get it for you. If that doesn’t work, you get a full refund.
- Baby Kingdom offers price matching. If you find an item at a cheaper price somewhere else, they will match the price so you’ll always get the best deal.
- Items bought from your gift registry are automatically removed from the list.
- A wide selection of products.
- Baby Kingdom has limited physical locations, with only 3 stores in New South Wales: Castle Hill, Alexandria, and Chullora.
5. The Gift Register
The Gift Register is a great option when you are short on time – take advantage of the “Quick Lists” function that features ready-to-use compiled lists that you can edit to suit your needs. Once you’ve tweaked your wishlist, you can then share it with your family and friends. You have the option to register on their website or you can download their app on iOS.
- You can easily share your registry – all you have to do is copy and paste the URL link to share via your chosen online means or simply share it on printed invites/announcements.
- They provide ready-made wishlists that you can edit
- Their app is not yet available for Android devices.
The 5 best baby registries in Australia
The 5 best baby registries in Australia One of the nicest things about having a baby is all the gifts people will give you. Unfortunately,
Should I Take A Birth Class?
Should I Take A Birth Class? Information on how to take care of your pregnancy and how to prepare for your baby is readily available
Last-minute baby shower ideas
Last-minute baby shower ideas In a perfect world, everyone would always be on top of things and never have to do things at the last
With so many registry websites available online these days, it can be difficult to find the most suitable one for you. In this article, you’ll find the best baby registries in Australia. Hopefully, one of these will be perfect for you.