- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (terms), apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is Babybilby.com
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over excluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the promoter, its related bodies corporate, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
b) a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 4(a) of these Terms, and the persons referred to in paragraph 4(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter)
c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the promoter.
The promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
- The promotion is a game of chance.
- The promotion begins at 12.01am on June 23 2021, and ends at 11.59pm on October 23 2021.
- To enter, entrants must complete the survey on the Baby Bilby site.
- Total prize pool is $200 worth of Arch Bags merchandise, or a $200 cash prize. Chosen by the winner.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the promotion period.
- The winner will be selected within 96 hours of the conclusion of the promotion period as listed at paragraph 5 of these terms.
- The winning entry will be chosen by a computer-generated selection as a game of chance. The decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter will do its best to contact the winner. If the winner does not accept their prize within one month of being chosen, the promoter will select another entry by computer-generated selection.
- The promoter reserves the right to select an alternate winner if it determines in its sole discretion that the winner does not adequately satisfy these terms and conditions.
- The promoter and their promotional partners are not responsible for any loss or damage in relation to the prize once it has been awarded.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the dates of the promotion if required. If for any reason the promotion is incapable of being run as planned, including due to infection by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the promotion.
- Any eligible entrant who, in the opinion of the promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive a prize or enter further promotions run by the promoter.
- The promoter will use the personal information contained in your entry to conduct the promotion, and award the prize.
- By giving your email address to Baby Bilby and agreeing to be contacted by the promoter and any third party partners that you have agreed to have contact you.
- The winner will be notified by email and have their name published on babybilby.com
- All competitions and promotions run by our partners are conducted solely by them. Babybilby.com in no way sponsors, endorses or administers third-party or partner promotions or competitions.
- S. Lawton of Mount Ommaney – $200 Hospital Bag Giveaway – Drawn 18 June 2021.